Full Time Employee
Program Manager - U.S. Navy Cyber Security Inspection and Certification Program (CSICP) (Job Number:425584)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity to support a Navy customer in Suffolk, VA, with occasional travel INCONUS. This position is continent upon contract award.
- The successful candidate will represent SAIC and be responsible for interfacing with the Naval Information Forces Command (NAVIFOR) personnel on all matters pertaining to the work under the contract.
- The Program Manager will direct the Contractor?s total effort through the company?s internal management system and provide task progress to assure on-time completion of contract requirements.
- Work includes managing the performance of security inspection teams to conduct Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI), technical evaluations, Training and Assessment Visits (TAVs) and administrative reviews on behalf of United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) to ensure compliance with Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) policies. Prepare, provide and present required administrative and contract performance reports.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s Degree, preferably in IT field
- A minimum of seven (7) years practical experience at a professional level in IA/Information Operations (IO) within the Department of Defense or Department of the Navy. Additional experience shall include the following (which may be gained concurrently):
- Six (6) years? experience managing complex projects or programs;
- Capability for preparation of reports and correspondence that are technically correct; and coordination of scheduling, funding requirements and support relative to certification and accreditation processes and DoD IA directives.
- Currently certified and meets training and certification requirements of IA Management (IAM) Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M requirements. Certifications for this position are DoDI 8570 IAT-II, IAWF IAM Level II and at least one of the following: CISSP, GLSC, Security +, CASP, CCNA, MCSE, or CISM.
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in in the new Risk Management Framework (RMF).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 2, 2017, 3:28:03 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SUFFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job