Senior Information Assurance (IA) Analyst - U.S. Navy Cyber Security Inspection and Certification Program (CSICP) (Job Number:425586)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Information Assurance (IA) Analyst, U.S. Navy Cyber Security Inspection and Certification Program (CSICP). This position will support a Navy/Marine customer in Suffolk, VA, and is contingent upon contract award.
- The successful candidate will provide support to the Naval Information Forces Command (NAVIFOR), working with security inspection teams to conduct Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI), technical evaluations, Training and Assessment Visits (TAVs) and administrative reviews on behalf of United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) to ensure compliance with Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) policies.
- This Senior Information Assurance (IA) Analyst will be responsible for the quality of and conformance to requirements and methodologies directly related to the work under the contract, and for the resolution of problems and/or concerns brought to the attention by the government.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s Degree, preferably in an IT field is highly preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for a degree.
- A minimum of seven (7) years? experience managing administrative and technical support related to IA and Information Systems Security (INFOSEC); five (5) years demonstrated ability to supervise, plan and lead technical teams in multiple, complex tasks assignments involving disciplines to include analysis and decision support and experience with written and oral communications commensurate with a management role.
- Demonstrated and documented experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Performing IA controls analysis, risk assessment, contingency planning, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) and risk mitigation analysis.
- IA background in requirements analysis, design, development and implementation.
- IA concepts and requirements development and analysis.
- IA planning and management.
- Must attend a DISA SRR course for their assigned technology area within 90 days starting work (government provided).
- Must be currently certified and meets training and certification requirements of IA Management (IAM) Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M requirements. Certifications for this position are DoDI 8570 IAT-II, IAWF IAM Level II and at least one of the following: CISSP, GLSC, Security +, CASP, CCNA, MCSE, or CISM.
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with the new Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- TRAVEL REQUIRED: Occasional travel INCONUS and OCONUS to provide expert technical support, attend various government/contractor meetings and conferences representing SAIC.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 2, 2017, 3:42:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SUFFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job