Full Time Employee
IT Helpdesk Technical Support (Job Number:425673)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Tech Support Specialist. This position will support an ARMY customer in Fort Gordon, GA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Helpdesk Specialist will:
- Independently resolve hardware and software support questions.
- Be proficient with current Windows operating environment and installation and configuration of client software to perform such duties.
- Use diagnostic software tools, remote management applications and Active Directory utilities.
- Be the first escalation point for Tier I technicians for large customer support center.
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have 3-5 years experience as Helpdesk Technician.
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) , Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Must have 3-6 years experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory (AD) (
- Certified HelpDesk Agent
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 6, 2017, 6:40:14 PM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job