full-time employee contract
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Hardware Maintenance Technician for our location in Herndon, VA.
• Troubleshoot, repair and test computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, network switches, routers, telecommunication and teleconferencing equipment.
• Install and configure computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, network switches, routers, telecommunication and teleconferencing equipment and associated cabling.
• Maintain customer and/or vendor-manufactured telecommunications equipment, fiber optic modems, multiplexer, fiber optic/Ethernet cables, switches & telephone systemsWarehouse Specialist must perform a full range of warehousing activities to include; receiving, inspecting, inventorying, loading, unloading, segregating, storing, issuing, packing, delivering and process turns-in supplies and equipment.
• Requires High School diploma or equivalent and one to two years of related experience.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting networks, telecommunication systems and associated peripherals
• Candidate must be able to perform temporary duty at other locations for specified periods of time.
• A+ Certification preferred
• Candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
• Active Secret Clearance
Location: Herndon, VA