Full Time Employee
Chief Systems Engineer (Job Number:426014)
- Provide acquisition program office support for NGA.
- Responsible for authoring requirements, developing change request documents and providing acquisition support of new capabilities.
- Evaluates user interface design and provides systems integration support.
- Ensure testing meets required specifications and standards.
- Contributes to authoring requirements and developing change request documents.
- Advise the Source Selection Team with technical and management expertise on Geospatial capabilities and provided recommendations that were incorporated into the consensus report for each vendor.
- Responsible for executing management plans and processes to ensure the program meets all performance and budget delivery execution targets.
- Review test plans and other test related documentation and provide adequacy feedback to the Government and the development contractors, as required.
- Could perform Systems Engineering activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & op. performance analysis,Â Lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA)Â .
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- From an information technology perspective, may be concerned with floor layout, power & cooling, data storage, infrastructure management, backup, monitoring, operating systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Counter Intelligence (CI) Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 18 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and being able to respond to short deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Finance, or other related fields.
- 10-15 years experience with DOD/IC Acquisition processes.
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial- Intelligence Agency and the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT).
- Experience supporting advanced research and development activities and organizations.
- Experience with Cloud development Experience with agile acquisition processes.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 14, 2017, 7:11:24 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job