Full Time Employee
Web Application Tester (Job Number:425957)
SAIC is looking for a Web Application Tester in Kansas City, MO. Job Description: We have a need for a Web application tester with at least 2 years of experience. The group is focused on developing and maintaining Web applications that support the enrollment, payment and contract maintenance processes for all Conservation Programs administered by the U.S Department of Agriculture?s Farm Service Agency.
- Developing and executing test plans, test cases and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Developing test plans, test schedules and approaches.
- Conducting walk- throughs on test cases/scripts with Test Managers, Requirements Leads, Project Managers and Development Leads.
- Performing and leading tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Performing verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures and criteria with an appropriate verification environment.
- Documenting and communicating test results.
- Supporting analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
- Documenting and working to resolve complex problems.
- Reporting progress on problem resolution to management.
- Devising improvements to current procedures and developing models of possible future configurations.
- Creating test metrics and reporting.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: None
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Other Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or relevant discipline and at least 2 years of experience.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with QA tools and techniques, and bug tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, ALM)
- Solid understanding of test methodologies, test automation design, and iterative development
- Experience documenting test plans and test cases
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with test automation software, such as Selenium
- Familiarity with formal System Development Methodologies and Project Management process
- Experience using Agile development methodologies
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 11, 2017, 5:21:29 PM
Primary Location: United States-MO-KANSAS CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job