Full Time Employee
Cyberspace Training Specialist (Job Number:426110)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Cyberspace Training Specialist to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland.
Daily activities include:
- Assesses effectiveness of training to ensure training meets objectives and joint standards
- Assist in evaluating training objectives
- Determines revisions for course materials
- Assess courses for equivalency
- Assists in maintaining joint training standards
- Assists in assessing readiness for cyberspace forces for conducting cyberspace operations
- Participates in the planning and scheduling of training and exercise events and observation activities
- Develops requirements for collective training and exercise events
- Assists in identifying and tracking observations and lessons learned from training and exercise events both internally to USCYBERCOM and across the Joint Force for resolution
- Assists in assessing training initiatives, identifying shortfalls and developing mitigation strategies
- Contributes substantive content to the development and maintenance of joint standards for training
- Contributes substantive content to the development of Readiness Reports
- Contributes substantive content to the development and maintenance of Training Curriculums, Schedules, Joint Cyber Training and Certification Standards, Training and Readiness Manual, and other training documentation and guidance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum five (5) years of training experience with minimum three years in a cyberspace environment and a Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited college or university; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 16, 2017, 7:28:26 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job