District of Columbia
Enterprise Architect Chief (Job Number:425507)
Responsible for leading and managing the successful delivery of Enterprise Architecture (EA) support for a large Federal program that could include: Enterprise Engineering services, Preproduction Environment (Technology Test Lab) support, and Testing and Development support. Responsible for delivering support services that supply specific engineered solutions and pertinent planning documentation on all aspects of the customer?s IT Infrastructure Architecture. This includes architectural design, engineering design, proof of concept (POC) development, pilots, analysis, results, and documentation. Support the design and management of all aspects of the testing and development of technology. Test the infrastructure impact of all technology, services, products, and designs prior to acceptance into the customer?s production environment.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- Successful management, supervision of employees of various labor categories with large technical programs
- Working knowledge, experience administering, and managing multiple, concurrent IT programs, projects and tasks.
- Ability to organize architecture teams in a collaborative environment that support proactive identification and delivery of architectural solutions that address the current and ?to be? state.
- Experience working with financial regulatory agencies, financial services organizations ? including banks, investment banks or brokerages ? or related Federal agencies.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and eigtheen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Other Clearance
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Public Trust L5
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of experience leading and managing IT Infrastructure Architecture programs and/or projects, including mission critical programs, IT systems design and development
- At least 5 years of proven experience in federal government IT Infrastructure program/project management
- At least 3 years of experience interfacing and presenting to C-level executives
- Demonstrable experience providing engineered IT solutions large Federal government programs in support of the customer?s mission
- Technical and administrative leadership of task compliance with industry accepted standards, FTS standards, and user standards.
- Knowledge of configuration management, quality assurance concepts, and guidelines, to include ISO 9000, IEEE, as well as SEI Capability Maturity Model (CMM).
- Knowledge of FAR regulations and requirements.
- At least 10 years of IT industry experience required.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Information Technology, Finance, Business Administration
- Active PMI PMP certification preferred
- Active ITILv3 Foundation Certification preferred
- ITIL v3 Intermediate Planning Protection and Optimization (PPO) and/or Service Design and/or Expert level certifications preferred.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 17, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job