Full Time Employee
Cyber Security Analyst/Information Assurance Technical Ops (Job Number:425960)
SAIC has determined it should continue to invest in growing Cybersecurity Assurance (CA) Directorate, to keep pace with the new regulation landscape and the ever growing cybersecurity threats. SAIC is expanding the CA Directorate within the Information Technology Office. In this expansion, we are focusing on all aspects of Technical Compliance, Policy and Governance, and Information Assurance (IA). We will be building out new programs and driving up the maturity in all Information Security disciplines.
The Information Technology Office within SAIC is currently seeking to fill a Cyber Security Analyst Level 2 (or Associate) risk-based Information Assurance (IA ) Technical Vulnerability Management / Risk mitigation control assessments / Scan Remediation tracking IA professional for the role in the Information Assurance (IA) Division of the Cybersecurity Assurance Directorate. This position will be reporting to the Cyber Security Manager of the IA Division,, under the strategic leadership of Corporate CISO and will be working with multiple teams in the review and analysis of SAIC technical security controls for National Institute Standard Technology (NIST) based security control design, execution, monitoring and tracking of mitigation and POA&M remediation steps/plans for all Information Security requirements/ IA functions. Some of the IA Division major functions requiring supporting Technology, and Vendor risk analysis /evaluation and remediation tracking that will include, but not limited to: Privileged Account Management Program, Security Policy & Procedure, Technology, Vendor and Software Risk Assessment Program, ISSM/ISSO Program, Vulnerability Management Program, DFARS Compliance, etc.
Selectee must be able to work in a highly matrixed delivery model through quality communications and influence. Selectee must take guidance, and execute assignments to track processes, technology, services and software and prepare IA and Risk Assessment deliverables under the guidance of Sr/Principal Cyber Security Analyst and approval. Selectee will be responsible for collaboration with all aspects of security ITO CA teams within his/her directorate and across other ITO Directorates. Selectee must be able to communicate and support ITO CA teams with the execution of risk assessment and reviews, evaluation and communication of Service Line / CG service requests. This role is primarily internal and some supervised externally facing activities within the corporate matrix. Selectee must be able to be successful interface with key officials throughout the company such as internal Business Analyst, other ITO Directorate and SLs level 2s and their respective teams.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
- Experience or training in the IA governance , technical hardening and / or accreditation & certification frameworks and Information Security program Security Plans, STIGS, Center Internet Security baselines for Networking ,OSes, Application and Database components, NIST standards for Risk Management and Cybersecurity frameworks specifically
- Experience in the use of Service Now or service request ticketing systems, and MS Word , Excel, Power Point and SharePoint,
- Experience using eGRC, SEIM, and Vulnerability Scanning tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Experience with NIST SPs for SSPs, DFARs, Encryption and other International security and regulatory standards
- Project Management Skills
- Experience in the use of MS Project, MS, Visio, SCCM,FIM/ MIM and other Microsoft products, Archer and SPLUNK eGRC /SEIMs and other MVM / Nexus security tools
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 11, 2017, 5:18:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-ORLANDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job