Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporations looking for a Testing Specialist - our client location in Columbia, MD.
The Testing Specialist will provide software testing by executing test plans and test scripts per requirements. Document and detail any defects found during testing. Document peer reviews of requirements. Work on issues of diverse scope and complexity. Select the appropriate methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Determine and develop approaches for solutions in coordination with senior test team personnel. Peer review and analyze technical and/or functional specifications. Develop test cases and procedures to verify application functionality.
· Work closely with the functional team to determine test automation scope
· Use Selenium with JAVA, Maven, Jenkins to build automation test scripts and execute them in the cloud
· Improve test coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation.
Peer review and analyze technical and/or functional specifications and test automation code
· 4+ years experience building test automation from the ground up or in development
· Expertise in core JAVA, Selenium, TestNG, jUnit
· Hands on experience with mySql, Jenkins, Maven, SVN and SauceLabs
· Understanding of the OOP concept
· Ability to work on fast paced constantly changing environment
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Knowledge of VB/C#
· Understanding of XML
· Work well within a team environment
· Create automation strategies and plans, estimate and manage test efforts (all test cycles)
· Escalate issues and risks in a timely manner