Full Time Employee
Modeling & Simulation Engineer I (Job Number:426086)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Modeling & Simulation Engineer to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland.
Daily activities include:
- Provides modeling and simulation functions or operations such as, but not limited to, exercises, plans, coordination, demonstrations, and instruction
- Designs seminar, war games, and cyber exercise scenarios, and actively participates to assess the effectiveness of USCYBERCOM existing capabilities as well as new concepts, methods, and tools
- Develops and employs modeling and simulation decision support tools to map and analyze resource planning and policy decisions by participants during war game events on future cyberspace capabilities and tools
- Identifies and modifies existing modeling and simulations tools to meet war game analytical objectives and support model-run analysis during the events and post-execution
- Assists in leading modeling and simulation functions or operations such as, but not limited to, exercises, plans, coordination, demonstrations, and instruction
- Assist in leading activities to design seminar, war games, and cyber exercise scenarios, and to assess the effectiveness of USCYBERCOM existing capabilities as well as new concepts, methods, and tools
- Develops and employs complex modeling and simulation decision support tools
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Modeling & Simulation Engineer
- Minimum of Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline or Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD or JD and zero (0) years or more experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 20, 2017, 2:45:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job