Full Time Employee
Administrative Specialist I (Job Number:426160)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Administrative Specialist to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
Administrative support is critical to the effective and efficient operations of the Command. Administrative support includes all aspects of administrative management, general office support, and coordination among organizations for day-to-day operations.
Daily activities include:
- Performs all aspects of administrative and office support activities for the directorates, divisions, and/or branches within USCYBERCOM
- Coordinates among organizations for day-to-day operations
- Assists with planning and coordinating activities for office relocations and prepares front office materials for relocations
- Maintains organization documentation, records, and files in accordance with knowledge management and records management policies and procedures
- Assists in budgetary, billing, and financial management of front office expenses incurred to support the organization (e.g., office supplies)
- Provides end-user support and performs administrative duties with no guidance
- Assists with coordinating, planning, and organizing events to include technical exchanges, conferences, and synchronization sessions, obtaining space and necessary materials and equipment
- Works independently and communicates orally and in writing with all levels of an organization
- Coordinates the arrival of visitors to include senior level military and civilian personnel and foreign visitors
- Performs analysis, development, and update of command or office administrative operating procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in office administration.
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Ability to develop briefing materials
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, and briefing senior officers.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 17, 2017, 7:54:24 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job