Mission Operations Security Support (Job Number:426268)
The position provides oversight and direction for the network of contractors supporting Program objectives.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Develop, update, and maintain documentation per compartmentation strategy
- Develop, update, and maintain program level security briefs for development and operations
- Provide program briefs to Sponsor and contractors
- Provide advice on initial design of SCIFs
- Support physical security accreditation, including non-traditional contractor facilities
- Represent program security at program and mission planning sessions
- Conduct briefs and debriefs, execute NDAs
- Develop security policies, guidelines and procedures for customer review and approval
- Bachelors degree of four years relevant experience
- Minimum 10 years security support
- ICD 704 expert
- ICD 705 working knowledge
- INFOSEC requirements working knowledge
- CI expert knowledge
- Experience with non-traditional strategies relevant to contractor relationships
- Expert communications effectiveness will all levels of Sponsor and private industry
- Effective use of security databases
- Ability to travel to contractor sites across the continental United States.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 23, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-HERNDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job