Systems Integrator, Sr (Job Number:426234)
SAIC has a new opportunity for a Systems Integrator in Chantilly, VA to work within the Intelligence Community on complex projects crucial to our national security objectives.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Bring a total systems perspective to the job, including a technical understanding of sponsor products, partnership, dependencies and capabilities.
- Provide hardware/software integration to bring together components subsystems and ensure that these subsystems function together end-to-end.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of systems of systems by defining requirements architecture (consistent with the Sponsor's Enterprise Architecture (EA) and interfaces.
- Plans, implements, tests, document, and maintain solutions to total systems of subsystems using internally created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products.
- Play a lead role in system integration design, implementation, and verification efforts
- Identify functional and technical interface specifications and standards
- Identify and help resolve hardware and software interface discrepancies
- Provide the customer with strategic recommendations on system integration planning
- Support the Sponsor's efforts to ensure coordination and information flow pertinent to system integration occurs between all programs (to include Integrated Program team support), system stakeholders, and organizational managers.
- Support the proper documentation of all systems integration artifacts (e.g. compliance documents, specifications, standards, and Interface Control Documents (ICDs)).
- Support the Sponsor's engineering and management review boards on system integration related topics.
- Support the Sponsor to ensure that ICDs are adhered to among the various system stakeholders.
- Provide the Sponsor evidence of successful integration of system components
- Assess the relationship between systems integration and the elements associated with the sponsor's systems engineering, systems architectures, and systems requirements.
- The Contractor shall collaborate with Sponsor stakeholders to identify and seek to resolve systems' integration gaps, especially as it concerns end-to-end product compatibility.
- Provide technical support to systems preparing for deployment, as well as, actively deployed systems.
- Promotes system integration principles and best practices that are appropriate for the Sponsor's environment.
- Identify and communicate system integration risks, issues, assumptions, mitigations, and dependencies
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of directly related experience
- Analyzing Information
- Critical thinking
- Problem Solving
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 28, 2017, 11:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job