Full Time Employee
Special Programs Lead (Job Number:426354)
The Special Programs Lead will serve as the technical lead for contractor personnel performing special programs functions. It is require that the Special Programs Lead has the following qualifications.
- Monitors and reviews strategies, doctrine, policies, directives, and instructions from higher echelon headquarters and makes recommendations to ensure compliance and/or considerations in planning efforts.
- Develops plans and orders through the application of operational art and operational design, and by using the JOPP, within the milestones, deliverables, and interaction points for plans developed using Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX) activities
- Provides input to briefings, transitioning concepts to execution, and assisting in the coordination of joint operational planning in support of training, exercises, combat, and contingency plans and operations
- Develops and integrates cyberspace capabilities into deliberate, contingency, operation, and crisis action planning
- Provides input for the development of TTPs, CONOPS, COAs, and other related documents related to OCO, DCO, COAs, and other related documents related to OCO, DCO, and the securing, operating, and defending the DODIN
- Provides input to address shortfalls, prioritize and validate requirements, and be prepared to modify development planning efforts based on the changing cyberspace environment
- Contributes to the development of exercise scenarios, exercise operational plans, and other required documentation to support planning and execution to accomplishes USCYBERCOM exercise training priorities
- Conducts research of current and emerging threats to U.S. Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (CIKR)
- Participates in Joint Planning Groups (JPGs), and Operational Planning Groups/Teams (OPG/OPTs)
- Leads and acts as a full participant in JPGs and OPG/OPT developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, and in support of Combatant Commander planning efforts
- Coordinates cyberspace operations planning activities through the IJSTO to include Evaluation Request and Response Messages, SAP procedures, and the RAPCO
- Thinks independently and serves as an advanced technical expert of all planning methodologies and applications in all phases of military operations, providing analytical expertise and expert knowledge of operational design, Joint Operation Planning, and APEX
- Establishes joint operation planning objectives in support of combat and contingency operations without supervision
- Able to independently coordinate the development of cyberspace operations plans, contingency plans, CONOPs, and orders
- Provides extensive technical expertise; leads, and participates in all phases and steps of the JOPP and APEX activities
- Clearance Level Required: TS/SCI with Counter Intelligence Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Counter Intelligence Poly
- Minimum of 9+ years of experience as a Joint Operation Planner and a complete working knowledge of the JOPP, JOPES, and APEX planning formats and guidance
- Minimum of Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of specialized education in military joint operation planning through the JPME II. The JIOPC, or other similar military operation planning courses, may be substituted for JPME II.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in completing projects and leading or directing the work of others in an environment similar to Joint Operation Planning
- Has the ability to pass an additional layer of security review adherence to need-to-know and material contribution criteria
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning experience may be reduced by four years with completion of an advanced Service Planner school (SAMS, SAASS, JAWS, etc)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 29, 2017, 2:04:18 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job