Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Manager to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· Must have a Bachelor?s Degree, preferably in a relevant area (Business, Security Studies, Computer Science, Behavioral Science, or Criminal Justice) and 12 years? experience or an Associate?s Degree and 17 years? experience.
· Minimum of 10 years of Counterintelligence (CI) experience, to include relevant experience CI Insider Threat programs, Information Assurance (IA), Security and/or Law Enforcement.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience managing personnel across multiple functional areas and a full range of contract and finance support functions.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in project management including use of project management tracking tools such as Microsoft Project.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in writing technical documentation.
· Must possess 8570 IAM Certification or equivalent (CISSP, GSLC, CAP, CISM, CASP, Security+ CE).
· Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance and will be subject to a Counter Intelligence polygraph.