Full Time Employee
Program Control Analyst Sr (Job Number:426599)
SAIC has an opening for a Project Control Analyst Senior who participates in the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- Responsibilities may include: Participates in the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Responsibilities may include: implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects; establishment and maintenance of cost/schedule baselines; development of WBS and related dictionaries, schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLN's) and budgets; implementation of Earned Value methodologies and performs related variance analyses; and preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. In lieu of a degree, each year of direct-related work experience can be accepted as 1 year of education toward a degree.
- Experience developing Agile based project cost and schedule estimates
- Performance tracking and generation of ETC/EAC calculations
- Experience building, reviewing and executing critical path analyses
- Processes, tools, and reports development
- Scheduling tools to include Microsoft Project (desktop and enterprise-level), as well as MS Office Suite and other related applications
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 5, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job