Full Time Employee
Oracle Enterprise Edition Junior Developer (Job Number:426288)
SAIC has several opportunities for Junior Oracle Developers to support an Army customer in Huntsville, AL.
The Oracle Software Developer:
- Devises solutions for solving complex customer problems using company or customer furnisthed computer systems and equipment or commercial off-the-shelf packages.
- Collaborates with technical staff to understand and to develop new solutions or the resolution of software problems.
- Uses expertise to design, develop, code, test and debug software.
- Primary Job Duties with % of time
- 10% Review Software Requirements
- 75% Develop and write code
- 10% Test software code
- 5% Participate in meetings/conferences
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or four years of experience in lieu of degree
- Oracle Enterprise Edition experience
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Web Service standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL, WS-I, Basic Profile, WS-*, extensions and standards)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 6, 2017, 4:07:32 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job