Full Time Employee
Minotaur Software Engineer (Job Number:426548)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a MINOTAUR Software Engineer to support work for a Navy customer in Crane, IN.
The Minontaur Software Engineer will have a thorough understanding of the software development life- cycle, and be capable of performing technical planning, software systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk assessments, and supportability for total software systems. The Software Engineer will be responsible for designing software for U.S. DoD Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems.
Activities may include:
- Acting as a member of multiple multi- disciplinary engineering teams that design, develop, test, field, modify, and support military ISR software systems and related test equipment;
- Performing and coordinating requirement analysis, concept refinement, technology assessment, risk evaluation, and design reviews;
- Using analytical skills to analyze, trace, & verify requirements to ensure optimum systems integration;
- Producing technical/performance specifications and interface control documents;
- Determining system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters to meet requirements;
- Coordinating design of subsystems and integration of total system;
- Ensuring design decisions are evaluated analytically and in a systematic manner in accordance with approved technical approaches
- Clearance Level Required: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution. In addition to educational requirement, a minimum of two (2) years of related experience to include Sofware engineering experience.
- Understanding of the software development life- cycle
- Capability of performing technical planning, software systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk assessments, and supportability for total software systems
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 5, 2017, 5:11:37 PM
Primary Location: United States-IN-CRANE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job