Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer/Technology Integration Senior Manager ? Intelligence Community (Job Number:426526)
SAIC?s Intelligence Community Customer Group has a need for a cleared, dynamic lead solutions architect focused on designing tailored and repeatable technology solutions leveraging enterprise capabilities to grow work in the Intelligence Community.
- The candidate for this position will have proven expertise in application of complex solutions architecture development and execution, designing technology solutions within the IC supporting the IC mission.
- The successful candidate will lead the development of complex technology solutions for major US Intelligence Community clients working within a matrixed organization.
- The candidate will support account growth strategy, have exceptional people skills and have in-depth IC customer knowledge with the ability to understand IC customer mission and technical challenges needing sustainable solutions.
- The successful candidate will become familiar with the SAIC portfolio, and oversee integration of existing and developing capabilities into solutions sets that solve tough problems for our Intelligence Community customers.
- Technical expertise in EIT, Cyber, Cloud, Data Science or specialty engineering is needed, with expertise in at least one main capability.
- If you are a highly -motivated, outstanding team player with the ability to build teams and positively influence coalitions to successfully execute business goals; able to build customer intimacy, and have proven track record of growing business in the IC, join our executive team.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Identify key technical solutions by leveraging enterprise capabilities, past performance and IR&D efforts to integrate and design repeatable, efficient and innovative technical solutions to a broad range of customer issues that support successful capture and execution of new and current work
- Participate and lead solution sessions for multiple opportunities and multiple IC accounts, and provide support to technical writing and design for customer briefings, white papers, RFI?s, Market Survey?s and proposals
- Team-building and influencing outcomes by the ability to motivate multi-disciplinary teams to develop technical discriminators and establishing coalitions across a matrixed organized where many team members report to other line managers
- Responsibility for technical evaluation of COTS and GOTS products, strategic vendor alliances and relationships, mapping possible application to SAIC solutions
- Ownership and oversight of repeatable IC-specific innovative and/or efficient technical solutions in response to customer needs
- Developing an excellent and supportive relationship with Customer Group BD and operations leadership including participation and development of strategy, implementation, monitoring and reporting technical performance, briefing leadership, and meeting account goals.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and eight years(8) or more experience.
- US Citizenship and a current, active TS/SCI with poly clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 3 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Comprehensive Experience providing technical support in a relevant field to an IC customer
- 18+ years of relevant technical experience
- Experience supporting proposal technical solutioning and development of technical discriminators
- A Bachelor?s degree from an accredited institution, Master?s or higher preferred
- Relevant technical background
- Relevant technical certifications and training
- In- depth proven knowledge of the IC and customer mission requirements and buying habits
- Demonstrate impeccable communication skills, outstanding business ethics, technical rigor, in- depth customer knowledge, superior understanding of industry technical trends and competitive intelligence, expert pricing strategies and the ability to motivate and retain cleared personnel.
- Highly developed oral and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical and business concepts to various audiences
- Ability to handle complex customer situations and interact with all levels of personnel to provide a quick and effective resolution
- Technical background in an IC relevant area with experience dealing with multiple contract types
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues, presenting technical solutions to customers and other stakeholders
- Understanding of capture, business development and proposal processes
- Understanding of government contracting, acquisition trends and customer buying behaviors
- Ability to map a technical solution to Section L and Section M criteria to maximize scoring
- Ability to engage, motivate and collaborate within a matrixed, multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent ability to developing technical solution discriminators and customer value propositions
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple technical solution actions across multiple customers, multiple capabilities and multiple locations
- Ability to problem-solve, integrate and roadmap tailored IC solutions from a portfolio of existing capabilities, and to identify needs for new capabilities
DESIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- 15+ years of relevant technical experience as SME, manager, chief engineer or solutions architect, preferably in the IC
- A Master?s degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field
- Domain technical expertise in a relevant technical field such as end to end IT, Cyber, cloud migration, data science, systems engineering, in addition to formal education and experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
- Experience with C2S
- ITIL Foundation Certification (or Higher)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 5, 2017, 2:23:42 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job