Full Time Employee
Cyber Electro-magnetic Activities Instructor (Job Number:426616)
The Army recently established the Cyber School under the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. The Cyber Branch provides trained personnel to Army Cyber Command?s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams.
The candidate will conduct instruction and course development of Army Cyber School courses as a Cyber and Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) Training Instructor.
- Courses include the Army Leader?s Cyberspace Operations Course (ALCOC), Cyber Operator Planners Course (COPC), and other Cyberspace Operations courses as determined by the Army Cyber Commandant.
- Courses are geared to provide trained personnel to Army Cyber Command?s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams and to Army conventional forces as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in Cyberspace Operations. Candidate will lead and/or support instruction for courses ranging from private group (senior level recipients) to small group classes (@20-25 personnel).
- The position will provide instructional support to the Cyber School, develop training and training products IAW USCYBERCOM J7, Army University SALT, Unified Land Operations, Basic Officer Leader Course Common Core standards, Captain?s Career Course Common Core standards, the Analysis Design Develop Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) process, Army Learning Model (ALM) Principles, and all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 and all appendixes).
- Army Cyber School training includes Career Field 17?s (Cyber Operations) Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC), Captain?s Career Course (CCC), Operations Officer Course (OOC), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), Advanced Leader Course (ALC), Senior Leader Course (SLC), Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC), Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC), and other Cyberspace Operations courses as determined by the Army Cyber Commandant.
- The majority of these courses consist of technical cyber training established by USCYBERCOM J7, DoD CIO, and the NSA.
Required Skill and Experience:
- Experience within the United States Army fields of Electronic Warfare (29 Series), Information Systems Management (53A, 225A, 255N, 255S), Telecommunications Systems Engineer (24A), Military Intelligence (35G, 35Q), or the Signal Corps (25 series) serving in leadership positions as an Officer, Non- Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer (WO).
- Individual will have achieved the grade of E8 for NCOs, WO3 for Warrant Officers and O3 for commissioned officers.
- Must have graduated from Senior Leader Course, Captain?s Career Course, or Command and General Staff College (or equivalent at the time).
- Must have served in a tactical unit as a company commander, staff planner, or in a similar leadership role of a battalion or higher element.
- Must have 6 (six) years of experience or more related experience with Bachelor's Degree. Master's and 4 (four) years or more experience. In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the above areas.
- Graduated from the Army Cyberspace Operations Planners Course (ACOPC), Joint Advanced Cyber Warfare Course (JACWC), Joint Network Attack Course (JNAC), AFIT Cyber 200 or 300, or alternate/equivalent qualification training for USCYBERCOM Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) teams.
- Possess and maintain the required security clearance (TS/SCI) throughout the contract.
- Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
- Experience with supporting units at Joint Task Force (JTF) and Corp and below levels. (Preferred) Graduated the Foundation Instructor Facilitation Course (FIFC) or the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Faculty Development Program-1 (FDP-1), and Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC). (Preferred)
- Have 2 (two) years of experience, within the last 5 (five) years, instructing full-length instructional and training material or courses related to Unified Land Operations. (Preferred) Minimum
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor?s Degree.
- Preferred degrees included Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or an equivalent degree.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 12, 2017, 6:41:46 PM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job