Full Time Employee
Web Developer II (Job Number:426823)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Web Developer to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of internal/external web pages. May include reformatting of text, assuring hyperlink integrity, file transfer, and translation and posing of new material to the page involving HTML scripting. Complies, analyzes, and reports statistics regarding ""hits"" to the web site. Assists in maintaining security processes and procedures. May answer questions from site visitors, or re-direct(s) mail to appropriate person(s). May conduct on-line technology research. May also heavily interact with other departments in the maintenance of their web-page material.
Daily activities include:
- Designs and builds web sites using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements
- Contributes to the design group?s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization?s on-line offerings
- Designs the website to support the organization?s strategies and goals relative to external communications
- Actively seeks new programming knowledge
- Builds products using HTML/CSS?JS and other front-end technologies
- Code and deploy applications in a cross platform, cross-browser environment
- Detail oriented
- Experience building user interfaces and prototypes from Wireframes and designs
- Experience with Git and Github
- Experience with Photoshop
- Familiar with social media and third party APIs
Minimum five or more (5+) years of experience as a Web Developer with a Bachelor?s Degree; or nine (9+) years with a High School Diploma; or three (3) years of experience with a Master?s Degree.
Minimum of DoD 8140/DoD 8570 IAM Level III Certification (CISM, CISSP, GSLC)
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Excellent communication skills.
ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 13, 2017, 7:03:13 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job