Quality Control Analyst (Job Number:426689)
SAIC is seeking a Quality Control Analyst to support our DoD customer in Pearl City HI.
This position is responsible for performing quality Control activities in a MILCON environment.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality practices including methodologies, measurements and reporting.
- Recommend quality improvement practices and processes based on current and emerging technologies to improve performance, reduce costs, and/or reduce administrative time.
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure quality standards are sufficient and in place.
- Devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of documentation, products, and production equipment.
- Design and analyze inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conduct quality assurance tests; and perform statistical analysis to assess Control and manage risks of product quality and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Audit quality systems for development acceptance criteria.
- Perform root cause analysis of incidents requiring corrective action. Ensure that corrective measures and deviation meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Report project status and issues on a weekly basis.
- Enforce standards and sign off on requirements.
- Develop and maintain project timelines pertaining to Quality Control.
- Comply with established standards and practices.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) years of experience in quality Control support for documentation that supports C4ISR integration efforts.
- Three (3) years of experience with establishing criteria, performing technical reviews, identifying discrepancies, following up on corrective actions and preparing documents for final approval process.
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 14, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-PEARL CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job