C4I Project Requirements Manager (Job Number:426758)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a C4I Project Requirements Manager. This position will be located in Honolulu, HI, and is contingent upon contract award.
- Gather, analyze, document, trace, and monitor C4I project requirements using MS Project and MS Excel.
- Ensure requirements have proper approvals and meet need and expectations of stakeholders.
- Work with Project Engineers to define tasks, activities, durations and interdependencies required for the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Analyze each requirement to ensure that it traces back to a stated need, goal or higher-level requirement.
- Establish requirement schedule and assign responsibilities.
- Work with Project Engineers to status and maintain current projection of planned and completed requirements and activities.
- Resolve any requirement issues and problems such as inconsistencies, gaps, and duplications.
- Ensure all requirements are tracked throughout the Program Lifecycle and are processed timely and completely.
- Assist in the development of a design package including elements such as block diagrams, wiring diagrams, cabling diagrams, signal flow diagram, and other miscellaneous details and diagrams using MS Visio and AutoCAD.
- Be part of the System Change Request process which includes documents and requirements changes and tracing each design and Requirements Analysis Document (RAD).
- Develop, maintain, and deliver documentation on project status as requested.
- Actively participate in all Program Meetings related to Requirements Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Active Secret Clearance
- Three (3) years of experience performing project management or requirements management on C4I system projects.
- Three (3) years of experience in design, planning, installation, test or maintenance of engineering systems.
- Three (3) years of experience with program/project operations, reviewing and developing procedures, planning, and directing execution of technical, programming and other issues.
- Thorough understanding of the SPAWAR MILCON planning process and how to integrate SPAWAR products and deliverables into the NAVFAC M3P MILCON planning process in order to meet USMC or DoD C4I requirements.
- A working familiarity with but not limited to the following regulations and publications:
- United Facilities Criteria (UFC)
- BICSI Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual (TDMM)
- SPAWAR Shore Installation Planning Handbook (SIPH)
- A general understanding of the NAVFAC M3P MILCON process and what types of information are required for the Requirements Analysis Document (RAD) and the Base Electronics System Engineering Plan (BESEP) in order to meet USMC or DoD C4I requirements.
- Familiarity with the use and capabilities of automated requirements management software tools that are commercially available.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 17, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job