Principal Cyberspace Operator - SME - Fort Meade, Colorado Springs, LA, or San Antonio (Job Number:426808)
SAIC is hiring a Principal Cyberspace Operator | Cyber Operations Specialist to work as a SME for our Government Customer.
You must be able to work near one of our major market areas, which include the National Capital Region (Washington, DC), Colorado Springs, CO, or Los Angeles, CA.
As a member of our team you will:
- Perform internal and external vulnerability assessments as well as penetration
- Perform well controlled vulnerability exploitation/penetration testing on applications, network protocols, and databases
- Perform network reconnaissance
- Perform forensic analysis on systems
- Support cyberspace operations line of effort and course of action development as a member of a small team
- Support digital network intelligence and target systems analysis as a member of a small team
- Support cyberspace operations weaponeering and cyber capability gap analysis to inform RDT and E efforts
- Support network and cyber capability modelling and simulation efforts as a member of a small team
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
Excellent potential for:
- Playing lead role in designated tasks of the project team in gathering, organizing and analyzing data;
- Making major contributions in assuring products/deliverables meet contract/work plan and;
- Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities.
Typical Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree and nine (9) years or more experience;
- Masters and seven (7) years or more experience;
- PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Advanced knowledge of offensive cyber operations, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing using manual testing techniques, scripts, commercial and open source tools
- Experience in exploiting vulnerabilities
- Ability to read, write and modify scripts
- Experience with network reconnaissance and open source intelligence (OSINT) gathering
- Experience with wireless penetration testing
- Experience with password cracking
- Ability to read and analyze network packet captures
- Experience with security forensic analysis
- Experience with firewall, router, and switch security
- Experience with incident response
- Experience with virus analysis, malware analysis and honeypots
- Knowledge of security auditing techniques
TS/SCI clearance required; polygraph required before start date.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 17, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-CA-LOS ANGELES, United States-TX-SAN ANTONIO, United States-MD-FORT MEADE, United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB