Assistant Security Center Configuration Management Technician (Job Number:426936)
SAIC is seeking an Assistant Security Center Configuration Management Technician for our IT Helpdesk Support Contract at our Fort Gordon, GA facility.
Assistant Security Center Configuration Management (ASCCM) Services: Support and maintain a Microsoft SCCM environment, current version, 2012.
- Script with VBScript, PowerShell, SQL, ADSI, and WMI.
- Assist Service Desk with desktop OS deployment and automated build processes including performance tuning.
- Manage group policies for packages and scripts.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of IT systems
- Collaborate on system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Document deployment processes to enable knowledge transfer among the team
- Create SCCM Management Reports using native reports or a third party tool.
- Collaborate with desktop, server, and network engineers, IT Security, to deliver automated desktop deployment tools and process.
- Recommend standard software image requirements for workstations
- Maintain standard software image requirements
- Conduct maintenance, updates, integration testing, qualification and deployment for standard workstation software image(s) and its base software component
- Design, build test and support the system used to deploy PC images
- Deploy updated standard workstation image(s)
- Resolve escalated tickets related to workstation hardware and software
- Patch Management
- Monitor supported workstations software for available patches
- Review and recommend patches and fixes for deployments
- Deploy patches and fixes to authorized application owners
- Software Packaging and Distribution
- Create software package and conduct integration testing
- Conduct software package conflict detection
- Deploy software packages
- Propose timing for software package distributions
- Schedule authorized software packages for distributions
- Provide software packages for manual distribution
- Clearance vel Required: Other Clearance
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Powershell
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Writing experience with VBScript, PowerShell, SQL, ADSI and WMI
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 21, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job