Full Time Employee
Technical Project Engineer (Job Number:426876)
Project Engineer ? Mid to Sr. level Provide professional technical engineering support for the new entrant certification of the Launch Enterprise Directorate. This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Evaluation/design and performance assessments of launch vehicle and range systems and sub-system technologies
- Conduct and coordinate sub-system engineering review boards; develop and present reports summarizing assessments and results. Coordinate approval of reports and generate system-level risks from these review boards
- Evaluate and track system and sub-system issues and configuration changes
- Create/assess test plans against industry standards (SMC-S-016) Review and evaluate the results of sub-system testing
- Interface with multiple teams and government organizations?coordinate multi-agency reports and studies to apply to current Air Force efforts.
- Plan and support technical and schedule review meetings to include configuration control boards, technical review boards, and other systems review meetings as needed. Prepare and present briefings, data and results at the aforementioned meetings
- Consolidate and coordinate data and results from other team members and report directly on a routine basis with the AF customer.
- Ability to develop products for and support technical reviews (e.g. Engineering Review Boards (ERB), System Verification Review (SVR), Chief Engineer Review Board (ChERB), system level risks, test plan reviews, certification reports, Integrated Product Team (IPT) inputs, and Configuration Control Board (CCB) inputs.
- Excellent Verbal/Communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and track launch system issues and change management reporting.
- Ability to create/develop reports for the New Entrant Certification Team (NECT) to support certification activities.
- Must currently possess and be able to maintain SECRET clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or mathematics field;
- Minimum 9 years Professional engineering experience; with 4 years of the experience centered on Software.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or mathematics field
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 24, 2017, 2:06:47 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-DENVER
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job