Program Management Analyst (Job Number:427008)
- Support the coordination of projects and operations through scheduling of activities, delivery of hardware and software, documentation, and ensuring all logistic activities are in place.
- Prepare draft responses to actions items, taskers, build briefings, prepare white papers, and perform meeting secretariat and facilitator functions in support of acquisition planning and programming mission.
- This may include research on DoD, IC, NGA, and NSG acquisition policies, guidelines, instructions, and processes.
- Support the coordination with customers to prepare sites to receive project/segment to include: conducting site surveys; deployment scheduling; developing transition documents; conducting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and coordinating training, site testing, security, and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities.
- Support Working Groups, and Integrated Product Team (IPT) composed of NGA government and contractors representatives from all segments and functions of the architecture.
- Manage joint activities, participate in related technical integration working group activities conducted by the Mission Partner.
- Clearance Level Required: Active TS/SCI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s degree in System Engineering, GEOINT-related Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, or related technical field and 6+ years of related experience
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience performing system engineering/system integration on NGA systems or Mission Partner systems.
- Experience as a task/project lead.
- Understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC, DOD and non DoD missions.
- Experience in Program Management and leadership, and the NGA acquisition planning processes.
- Familiarity and practical application with NGA and systems architecture component and processes.
- Familiarity with emerging geospatial technologies and standards.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 21, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job