Full Time Employee
E-Site Software Engineer Tester Level 3 - Tampa (Job Number:427007)
- Develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Develops test plans, test schedule, and approach. Writes test cases and scripts and identifies data for test scenarios.
- Conducts a walk through on test case/script with Test Managers, Requirement Leads, Project Managers, and Development Leads.
- Performs and leads tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Performs verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures and criteria with an appropriate verification environment.
- Documents and communicates test results.
- Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
- Documents and works to resolve all complex problems.
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Creates daily test metrics and reporting.
- Occasionally performs other IT systems engineering activities such as requirements, design, installation, operation, sustainment, and support.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Represents organization as prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Provides guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
- Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect subordinate organization(s).
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience; or relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Clearance Level Required: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) (Agency) - Level 1: 1-3 yrs
- Certifications: Agile Foundation; CompTIA Security+; DevOps Foundation certificate
- Technical Specialty: DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP); Test & Evaluation; Test Plans and Procedures - Preparing; Test reports, findings and documents - Preparing; Verification and Test
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 24, 2017, 2:59:40 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-TAMPA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job