Full Time Employee
Contracts Manager, Platform Integration (Job Number:427069)
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for proposing and administering firm fixed price contract(s) for vehicle design/prototype/production. The Contracts Manager will be self-motivated with the ability to influence and guide the Program Team through the contractual and legal requirements of a complex hardware integration contract while possessing the following:
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners and interact with senior leadership.
- Ability to resolve highly complex issues, develop negotiating strategies and provide creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and fully understanding the RFP/contract and any changes, and provide daily guidance to the Program Team
- Providing leadership in contract execution, anticipating and resolving problems, and ensuring inter-group communication and cooperation. Assesses issues, risks, and develops solutions.
- Responsible for compliance with all Government contract requirements, internal policies, and all Federal, State and applicable laws.
- Providing support to the Program Manager by providing guidance on contractual requirements and negotiation strategies.
- Preparing compliant TINA covered cost proposals/narratives for awarded contracts.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with Contracting Officer and Contracts Specialist.
- Bachelors? Degree in Business or related field plus a minimum of 15 years of DoD contracting experience.
- Master?s Degree preferred
- Extensive experience managing Firm Fixed Price contracts, preferably contracts for vehicle integration
- CFCM and/or CPCM a plus
- Experience in contract management with ACAT I and II programs
- Extensive experience with MS Office products
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 24, 2017, 4:56:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-VA-MCLEAN, United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE