Full Time Employee
Information Assurance Analyst (Job Number:426605)
- Provide system protection and network defense focused on ensuring data integrity and network availability.
- Implement and execute computer network defenses, information assurance controls, agency specific IA requirements, security risk and vulnerability assessments, and IA compliance documentation
- Design, test, and implement secure operating systems, networks and database products.
- Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design.
- Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research.
- May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies.
- Provide day to day monitoring, analysis, decision making and response to firewall rule events, intrusion prevention system events, data loss prevention system events, antivirus events, and host based security events.
- Initiate, track, and monitor compliance to directives
- Participate in response to verified cyber attacks
- Classified material incident handling, directing cleanup actions
- Complete regular situational awareness reports and daily reports
- Perform regular management and maintenance of network vulnerability scanning tools and other IA tools, performing vulnerability assessment scans
- Provide input/artifacts to support DIACAP process
- Analyze/assist inn application of STIGs and IAVAs
- Support definition and application of program's security posture
- Provide guidance on vulnerability and malware remediation
- Suggest IA solutions and process improvements to minimize risks to computer network defense threats
- Enforce information assurance requirements related to security clearances and background checks.
- Clearance Level Required: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Top Secret (TS)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution or four (4) years experience in lieu of degree. In addition, 2+ years experience.
- Security + certification.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 24, 2017, 8:24:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job