Full Time Employee Contractor
Become anintegral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, andIntelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will helpprotect our national security while working on innovative projects that offeropportunities for advancement.
Position Description: This effort requires personnel who canresearch, analyze, and report on computer network probes/attacks, trends, andhacker tools and techniques to produce indications and warning reports onimpending network attacks against United States Defense and nationalinfrastructure systems. In addition, personnel must be able to analyze networknodes (people and groups) and characterize linkages that show the relationshipsor flows between nodes.
· Performing tasks associatedwith the production cycle, including researching, tasking, analysis, reporting,assessing, and interacting with customers.
· Analyzing and assessing technical andoperational vulnerabilities, emerging technologies/operations and determiningrisk to networks of interest posed by adversarial systems, activities oroperations.
· Analyzing all-source intel dataand identifying critical threat information, researching historical threatreporting, and crafting assessments in support of customer information needs.
· Performing all-source research to identify andreport on the intentions and capabilities of adversaries, state and non-statesponsored to threaten, exploit or otherwise disrupt networks of interest
· Assist with the development of databases andother knowledge repositories on adversary information warfare and hackercapabilities, intentions and supporting infrastructures.
· Compiling and correlating data sets todetermine levels of threats and vulnerabilities to network systems and producing threat/vulnerability assessments.
· Assisting technical personnel in developingautomated analytic tools by providing specific information about adversarytargets and techniques.
· Developing end-product reportdrafts and entering them into report production systems.
· Contributing to knowledge management byentering sources and analytic findings into appropriate databases and otherrepositories on a timely basis
· Meeting customers' delivery deadlines andsatisfying customer expectations for accuracy and completenes
· Documenting reports and customer feedback inlocal Request for Information (RFI) tracking databases and other recordingsystems.
· Identifying adversary presence in the Internetand using visualization tools to map the information systems, networks andmajor servers they use.
· Using research and analytic findings toidentify network associations and map them in diagram/topology presentations.
· Performing baseline and secondary analysis andproviding visualization support by using Analyst Notebook and NetViz or othervisualization tools.
· Conducting and tracking behavior analysis andcharacterization of adversary decision processes, their technologicaldependencies and social network connections
· Documenting all research and analysis usingstandard document and network mapping tools.
· Shall have demonstratedexpertise all forms of analysis reporting and experienced with creating eachproduct type and be able to organize training for other team members onanalysis, tools, or reporting.
· Shall have demonstratedexpertise with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases and communicationsskills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysisand/or research results.
· Shall have demonstratedexpertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data analyzingexploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gatheringintelligence information, interpreting analytical results, performing Internetresearch, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, andmanaging internal and external customer relations.
· (6 ) years? of relevant experience with aBachelor?s degree in an technical discipline (math, science, computers, engineering) field
· (2)years? continuousyears of relevant work experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI w/ poly clearance basedupon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to aninitial and random polygraph.