Systems Engineer for Aircraft Survivability Equipment (Job Number:426939)
SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer to support PMO ASE located in Huntsville, AL. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The candidate will perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product lifecycle to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- As part of the SAIC ASE Test Team, the candidate will ensure the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- The candidate will perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- The PMO ASE is an acquisition management organization under the Program Executive Office (PEO) Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S). The team provides acquisition management support, program research, engineering, logistics, and technical support for aircraft survivability equipment.
- The candidate will function as an integral member of a team of Government, military, and contractor personnel that provide program, engineering, and technical support to Project Management Office, Aircraft Survivability Equipment (PMO ASE).
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institutioin, plus five (5) years or more experience
- Systems Engineer Experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 25, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job