Full Time Employee
US Navy Research Analyst - Cyberspace Operations (Job Number:426136)
Research Analyst Cyberspace Operations (CO)
In support of Navy Cyber Forces (NCF) N3 and Type Commander (TYCOM) Readiness Support these positions provide:
- Metrics Support services including readiness assessment, and analysis, change management, and group dynamics experience that will lead, facilitate, and manage government approved Navy metrics development and change efforts.
- This activity will directly support and require Navy analysis, documentation, and solutions integration supporting the USFF/USPACFLT and DoD Information Dominance strategies.
- Assists in the design and development of new metrics that support higher authority.
- Current Readiness Support including analytical services that pertain to sustaining DRRS-N readiness program processes and structure by reviewing and revising, as required, governance and cross functional team (CFT) guidelines, associated metrics and plans.
- Be able to identify areas for improvements, specifically within the Information Operations (IO), Network-Centric Operations (NETOPS), and Fleet Intelligence (INTEL) capability areas.
- Supports the development of routine and non-routine battle rhythm deliverables that support Command Readiness Review (CRR), Readiness Production Board (RPB), Requirements Review Board (R3B) and the Fleet Commanders? Readiness Council (FCRC).
- Supports development of MET-based units training plans and sponsored exercise planning.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Top Secret (TS)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field.
- A Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with Navy operations, exercises, missions and capabilities as they pertain to one or more of the specific capability areas.
- Resume must demonstrate experience in at least two the following capability areas.
- Network- Centric Operations (NETOPS)
- Intelligence (INTEL)
- Space Operations
- At least five (5) years' experience managing/leading Navy operations and execution of the specific capabilities listed at afloat or operational shore commands.
- Experience with developing policy and implementation plans, including Navy and Joint requirements.
- Knowledge of and experience with Defense Readiness Reporting System - Navy (DRRS-N) personnel, equipment, supply unit training ordnance and facilities (PESTOF) resources data.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 25, 2017, 4:38:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job