Full Time Employee
Data Analysts for Aircraft Survivability Equipment (Job Number:426944)
SAIC is seeking a Data Analyst to support PMO ASE located in Huntsville, AL. The PMO ASE is an acquisition management organization under the Program Executive Office (PEO) Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S). The team provides acquisition management support, program research, engineering, logistics, and technical support for aircraft survivability equipment. The candidate will function as an integral member of a team of Government, military, and contractor personnel that provide program, engineering, and technical support to Project Management Office, Aircraft Survivability Equipment (PMO ASE).
- The candidate will provide in-depth detailed analysis of data recorded/collected during test execution of various U.S. Army Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE) on rotary and fixed wing aircraft.
- As part of the SAIC ASE Test Team, the candidate will write data analysis plans and provide onsite and post-test analysis of U.S. Army laboratory, ground, flight, and free flight missile testing results using custom developed analysis tools.
- After the testing, the candidate will then provide detailed technical out-briefs of the analysis to senior U.S. Army Officers and Civilians.
- Other daily duties include providing technical input to test directors and review of testing requirements and test readiness.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a SECRET
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Required computer technology:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution plus six (6) years or more of related experience.
- Familiar with Aircraft program
- Familiar with T&E Program
- Technical Aviation Specialty
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 25, 2017, 4:24:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job