Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions Group is looking for highly motivated, qualified professionals to fill a Computer Forensic Engineer position on a team of Forensic Engineers in Herndon, VA. Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the market in protecting our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Candidates are expected to bring expert-level knowledge in Computer Forensics in some or all of the subject areas below:
Forensic examinations of High Priority Digital Media to include:
· Full-Scope forensic examinations
· File system forensics
· Advanced registry and Internet history analysis
· Steganography detection and analysis
· Large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search
· Forensic tool and script development
· Metadata extraction and analysis
Network forensics and analysis
· Generating forensic reports of interest to customers
· Coordinate, develop and promulgate forensic and technical exploitation standards for the customer
· Provide technical support for federated partners, internal customer, and deployed platforms
· Provide global (deployable) Technical Exploitation response capabilities, as required
· Plan, Integrate & Execute full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training and operations as required
Qualifications (Key Skills/Experience):
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least 4 years of related experience.
Candidates must have an active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph.
Candidates shall have the following qualifications:
· Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering, and malware analysis
· Ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
· Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
Candidates may have:
· Industry standard forensic certifications (e.g., EnCE, ACE, CCE, GIAC).
· Working experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
· Working experience in software development and scripting.
· Working experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics.
· Working experience in law enforcement evidence seizure.
· Working experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reportin· Demonstrated lab/project management and team lead experience.