Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
NAVTAC II Financial Management Analyst (FMS-2) (Job Number:427185)
The Financial Management Analyst provides tasking support related financial analysis and management. Functions include:
- invoice validation and payment;
- expense classification;
- budget maintenance by accounting code and funding source;
- cost estimation and/or projection;
- resolution of billing errors;
- financial tracking and reporting;
- reconciliation of cost obligations to actual charges;
- provision of technical assistance with regard to financial management at the operational level;
- coordination of efforts and provision of financial data to ensure successful NAS Plan Handoff;
- budget formulation and execution; and
- conduct of special analyses and/or examinations of business processes and financial reviews.
- Performs work with general supervision. May require occasional guidance for task assignments that involve specialty areas for which he/she may have limited or no experience.
- May provide guidance to less experienced/qualified Financial Management Analysts.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
- Clearance Level Required: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4 years of progressive business/financial management related experience.
- Experience must include performance of tasking involving some or all of the following:
- cost estimation;
- budget planning and preparation;
- budget tracking;
- expenditure analysis;
- budget execution;
- business system requirements development; and
- business process reengineering.
- Working knowledge of the federal budget process.
- Proficient with the use of automated financial management tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting, Business, Financial Management, or a directly related field. An MBA or graduate degree in a business related field may be substituted for 2 years of work related experience. An AA degree in the specified fields with 6 or more years of directly related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 27, 2017, 5:52:34 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job