Full Time Employee
Project Manager (Job Number:427111)
SAIC is looking for a Project Manager in support of NSWC IH (Picatinny) on an engineering, technical, and logistics support contract for Gun Systems and PHS&T. This effort is performed in the assigned offices near the Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey. The Naval Gun Systems include a broad range of systems, and the work includes logistics, systems, maintenance, test and evaluation, and acquisition engineering. It also encompasses technical support in areas such as engineering analysis, program support, computer management analysis, inventory management, and secure asset staging management. The contract effort supports the Naval Gun Systems for minor, medium and major caliber gun systems. It also is engaged in supporting the Navy's engineering functions for developing, testing and certifying packaging, handling, storage and transportation (PHS&T) for a wide variety of containers and handling equipment for ordnance items.
- Activities include obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating complex textural and/or quantitative information in order to make comparisons among alternatives or to make recommendations for corrections, or improvements in processes, operations, or policies.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all contract activities.
- Interfaces with client management including the Contracting Officer and the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR).
- Recruits personnel necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Establishes and alters (as necessary) the program organization to provide effective contract support.
- Assigns, schedules, and provides quality assurance of project team deliverable.
- Ensures conformance to task specifications and contract provisions.
- Clearance Level Required: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in management, business, engineering or accounting disciples from an accredited college or university with ten (10) years professional experience.
- Candidate must have knowledge of DoD policies and directives.
- Experience must include at least six (6) years of experience in the management and control of budgets, personnel, and material resources for cost plus, fixed fee Government contracts with significant complexity.
- Candidate should have experience with automated systems to include database maintenance and ad hoc reporting.
- Must have the ability to analyze and prepare documentation and possess the ability to identify and resolve complex problems.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 27, 2017, 2:48:14 PM
Primary Location: United States-NJ-FAIRFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job