IV&V Deputy Lead (Job Number:427221)
IV&V Deputy Lead – Expert The individual selected for this position will serve as an IV&V Deputy lead responsible for managing the day-to- day activities for an IV&V program. The selected candidate will work with the IV&V Lead and server as the back-up independently test, demonstrate, inspect and/or analyze functionality of sponsor's tools, systems and applications to establish a clear understanding of delivered capability relative to user and system requirements. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing at team of test engineers and their day-to-day activities
- Developing test processes and procedures
- Developing metrics, strategic activities, and de- conflicting requirements
- Determining the configurations needed for test setup and all Personal Software Product (PSP) overnight testing.
- Ensuring network is operational, providing feedback to the customer and stakeholders, and recommending automation and/or processes to improve efficiency through increase performance and /or lower costs.
- Overseeing performance testing and verification at both system and subsystem levels. Also included are functional testing, forensic analysis, PSP threat analysis, and validating ad hoc requests and requirements.
- Developing test plans and procedures, as well as the documentation recording the results of the IV&V to include a final report.
- Working with the customer to plan future IV&V needs, as required
- Active TS/SCI clearance with poly required
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required for successful performance of the activities associated with this position:
- 14+ years of professional and relevant experience and a bachelor's degree is required
- Experience with python scripting
- Demonstrated ability to determine work requirements and perform work without supervision
- Demonstrated capability to lead a team ranging from entry through senior level SE and/or SME to accomplish a technical function being supported
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Tool Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter
- Master’s degree in a field relevant to a technical function being supported
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in the customer’s domain
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 27, 2017, 11:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job