Full Time Employee
Systems Integrator Senior (Job Number:427169)
- Review and provide technical comments and advice to the government on designs, builds, and applications which support the IC.
- Test and provide comments to the government on software to determine suitability before integration into a program baseline
- Review and provide comments and advice to the government on technical designs and/or related documents to systems integration
- Collaborate closely with IC customers and contractors to support activities that interface with other providers.
- Review and provide comment to the government and development contractor on test plans and procedures for
- Review and assess test for software functionality and design concepts and provide feedback to the government and the development contractor
- Coordinate and collaborate with IC Technical representatives
- Participate and contribute to IC technical working groups
- Support preparation of security documents in accordance with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD)
- Review, coordinate, and provide in depth tests, including end-user reviews.
- Provide feedback on the integration results of program activities and make recommendations based on findings
- Clearance Level Required: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 9+ years of systems engineering experience along with a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience -NGA environment experience
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tool suite
- Self-starter, proactive, and ability to work independently
- Customer service and goal oriented
- Knowledge and experience with Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) providers
- Experience in DoD and/or IC
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 28, 2017, 6:48:44 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job