Full Time Employee
MS Project Scheduler (Job Number:427207)
INTEGRATED MICROSOFT PROJECT SCHEDULER Candidate will work directly with government project managers on a daily basis and will be responsible for the managing, tracking, analyzing and reporting of project schedules for various types of integration and developmental projects. Specific duties include but are not limited to: Building Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) in Microsoft Project, linking those tasks of the WBSs and building a schedule that clearly depicts the project?s timeline.
Duties / responsibilities will require the candidate to have the ability to independently work through all stages of tasking:
- Candidate will also resource load the schedules and possibly perform Earned Value Management techniques on specific projects.
- Candidate will work closely with project team members and assist with building time-phased spend plans.
- Candidate will be responsible for developing and integrating a branch and division wide Integrated Master Schedule that highlights all key milestones and tasks which will be provided to the Division Branch Heads and Project Support Team.
- Candidate will perform analysis of the project schedules and provide status and recommendations to the government Project Leads and branch leadership.
- Candidate will also make recommendations for alternative course of action when necessary.
- Candidate will be expected to use the tools and techniques of project management common across industry and DoD and follow the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Candidate will actively attend meetings and provide scheduling support and recommendations.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university in a technical, business, or management discipline and 2 or more years of experience in performing the foregoing functions.
- At least three (2) years of experience in a business or technical position providing integrated master schedule support.
- 2 or more years of experience with Microsoft Project.
- Or Associates degree from an accredited college or university in a technical, business, or management discipline and 4 or more years of experience in performing the foregoing functions.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 1, 2017, 4:33:12 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-PATUXENT RIVER
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job