Full Time Employee
Windows System Administrator (Job Number:427321)
- Responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and installation of the supporting Windows infrastructure.
- Candidate will be part of a team that manages, maintains, and administers Windows desktops, Windows servers, as well as workgroup and desktop printers.
- Direct user support and interaction is required on a daily basis, so the candidate must be able communicate and work well with users, other function support teams, management, and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience; or High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
- Active or Interim DoD Secret Clearance
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements (Security+ certification)
- An understanding of managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Windows Active Directory and networking technologies such as DNS, TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, etc.
- Working knowledge of how to implement and troubleshoot in a LAN/WAN environment
- Experience with Windows authentication via DoD CAC (Common Access Card)
- Experience with managing and maintaining virtualization infrastructure and architecture such as VMware vSphere
- Experience with Microsoft System Center, especially Configuration Manager
- At least 2 years? experience supporting Microsoft Server and Desktop environments
- This position may need to provide after-hours support and respond to emergency situations and resolve problems.
- Experience with VMware?s vSphere and Horizon View
- Experience with Microsoft HyperV
- Experience with DoD and Army security configurations, technologies, and policies, including DISA STIG, Army Gold Master, IAVA, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Project Management experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 2, 2017, 7:13:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-MS-VICKSBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job