Full Time Employee
System Architect 2 - NCR (Job Number:427340)
- Provides enterprise architecture expertise to translate an enterprise?s strategy into a future enterprise architecture and a transition plan (i.e. roadmap) to achieve that future state. Uses multi-disciplinary techniques, for example: business process decomposition and redesign, information engineering, organizational redesign, change management, IT strategy and architecture, and performance measurement, to assist in enterprise business transformation and EA implementation.
- Interacts at a variety of points within the enterprise?s governance process to assist in implementation of the transition plan, to include organizational strategy development, capital planning and investment control, portfolio and project management, systems development, and operations. Designs, develops, and maintains current and future views and data describing the enterprise architecture. Researches and advises on the selection of technologies to include within the enterprise architecture. Provides analyses of potential changes to the EA.
- Conducts reviews and analyses of architectures to ensure compliance with EA policy. Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures to ensure EA policy compliance or to improve the EA. Coordinates and collaborates with subject matter expert and other architects to reflect reengineered business processes into the EA.
- Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
- Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
- Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
- Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
- Defines, develops, and provides expertise and guidance on EA processes, policies, roles and responsibilities. Has experience and expertise in the application of one or more common EA frameworks as well as with common EA tools.
- Moderate Tasks - understands and applies more advanced concepts and processes to daily activities. Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists.
- Work/Teamwork - Works individually and also actively participates on integrated teams.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
- Clearance Level Required: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge and Experience working with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Certification(s): Agile Foundation; CompTIA Security+; DevOps Foundation certificate;
- Computer Technology: Enterprise Architect (EA)
- Technical Specialty: DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP); Systems Architecture
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 26, 2017, 6:59:58 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job