C4ISR Master Scheduler Program Analyst (Job Number:427312)
SAIC is seeking a qualified C4ISR Master Scheduler Program Analyst to support a MILCON program in Honolulu, Hawaii.
This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining an Integrated Master Schedule for a complex MILCON program. This position is located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Responsible for the monitoring and measurement of progress, the identification and working of program-wide issues, and addressing of tasks received from program management and external agencies with respect to integrated master schedules and plans.
- Develop an Integrated Master Schedule in MS Project and perform Critical Path Analysis.
- Interact with and provide direct support to CAMs and Deputy Program Managers.
- Assist in the definition and articulation of problems in the conduct of the program. Propose and help implement workable solutions to remedy those problems.
- Identify schedule risks, and clearly communicate issues and resolutions to program management.
- Prepare presentations to senior management containing metrics and explanations of data.
- Assist in the coordination of program-wide review meetings with appropriate personnel (i.e., team leads, government contacts and program management) by coordinating agendas and minutes.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant discipline(s), industry practices, trends, and applications. Advise management on new developments and programs.
- Utilize schedule analytical and program risk software tools on integrated master schedules.
- Active final Secret clearance.
- Three (3) years of scheduling experience supporting a project.
- Three (3) years of scheduling experience.
- Three (3) years of experience with developing, base-lining, updating, monitoring, and reporting of program or project schedules in MS Project.
- Three (3) years of experience with Earned Value Management.
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP certification.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of scheduling concepts, theories, and ability to use scheduling tools to assist the IPTs and program leadership in development of accurate schedules.
- Possess a high level of skill and experience with Microsoft Project and MS Project Server.
- Possess a working knowledge of program cost/schedule, earned value management, monitoring and measurement of progress, and identifying and solving program-wide issues.
- Demonstrate ability to write procedures to communicate to IPT Leads and program leadership how to ease/improve the planning/scheduling process.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to coordinate and communicate with IPT leads, program management, and customer representatives. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to customer/management.
- Possess the ability to participate in and lead, direct and coordinate teams/team activities.
- Demonstrate analytical ability to develop and maintain integrated program schedule system that analyzes, integrates, and formats cost/schedule information to program management and customers.
- Possess an understanding of overall program life cycle activities and how they relate to the integrated master schedule.
- Have working knowledge and confidence to discuss contractual, programmatic and technical topics as they relate to program scheduling and execution.
- Have ability to meet program deadlines and deliverables per contract requirements.
- Have ability to function with minimal direct guidance and achieve job objectives with a significant degree of independence.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 3, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job