Full Time Employee
Software Configuration Management Specialist (Job Number:426912)
Software Configuration Analyst Duties:
- Validate, track and report software and hardware Configuration items for multiple baselines across different METOC programs.
- Manage and track software licenses for METOC programs to include license/support expiration dates and costs.
- Track Engineering Change Requests and coordinate with CCB to ensure changes to baselines are captured and validated.
- Create and maintain master software images and media for distribution.
- Develop and maintain Configuration status accounting reports for METOC systems.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a SECRET clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and six (6) years related experience; OR, High School and seven (7) years related experience with relavent certification.
- CMPro experience and working knowledge of ECR and CCB processes.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 10, 2017, 1:35:43 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job