Full Time Employee
Test & Evaluation Engineer (Job Number:427180)
The PMO ASE is an acquisition management organization under the Program Executive Office (PEO) Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S). The team provides acquisition management support, program research, engineering, logistics, and technical support for aircraft survivability equipment. The candidate will function as an integral member of a team of Government, military, and contractor personnel that provide program, engineering, and technical support to Project Management Office, Aircraft Survivability Equipment (PMO ASE). SAIC is seeking a Test & Evaluation Engineer to support PMO ASE located in Huntsville, AL.
- The candidate will provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives.
- Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects.
- Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
- Frequent inter- organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
- Work is reviewed by management to measure whether objectives have been met.
- Clearance Level Required: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and three (3) years or more related experience; PhD and 0 years experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 10, 2017, 1:13:22 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job