Embedded System Engineer (Job Number:426996)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Systems Engineer to support an ARMY customer in Huntsville, AL. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Thee Embedded System Engineer will use theirr experience with firmware and embedded system programming using C, C++, C#, and Java to work with the team, and will participate in and provide support for the design, build, and implementation of system changes as well as participating in the maintenance of all processes and functions currently performed by the related systems.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Clearance Level Required: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline is required. Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
- Experience with standard development processes, methodologies, and tools for hardware and software co-design
- Software development experience with embedded processor cores
- Demonstrated cdevelopment for HW platforms based on Embedded Coresore expertise with design and validation of complex FPGA designs Experience with MATLAB, Simulink and HDL Coder
- Experience with a wide range of projects related to all areas of embedded system development, including driver development, application development, and development of internal software tools used for testing and verification of hardware and software
- Experience with high level synthesis, OpenCL, and unified hardware design, specification and verification
- Experience in Board Support Package (BSP)
- The candidate should have a strong software development lifecycle background.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 10, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job