Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you?ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Project Manager to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
You will design current and future solutions that are consistent with operational best practices, maintain a strong knowledge of emerging technologies, interface with our CSOC and Cyber Mission Systems operations and customers in order to continuously improve our program. This role is reserved for an individual who has attained an advanced level of distinction in technical expertise and seniority within the Solution Architect career path and/or IT industry.
· Provide client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of the cyber solution
· Devise solutions to complex operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment
· Develop and execute contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages
· Individual will be expected to work closely across application and networking teams to configure and to maintain a secure ports, protocols, and services implementations
· Requires Bachelor?s degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Math) or equivalent, and twelve to fifteen years of related information technology experience with five plus years in Cyber Security. PMP is a strong plus or indoctrination of Project Planning by this methodology.
· Security+ or equivalent certification to meet DoD 8570.1M requirements for IAT Level II required CISSP preferred and required within 6 months of start.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Clearance requirements: Top Secret SCI Clearance and will require random or intermittent polygraph