Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you?ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Project Manager to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsible for planning, organizing and managing cyber projects, and successful completion and performance consistent with contractual agreements. Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
· Provide client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of the cyber solution
· Devise solutions to complex operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment
· Develop and execute contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages
· Individual will be expected to work closely across application and networking teams to configure and to maintain a secure ports, protocols, and services implementations
· Will work closely with the Program Management Office and Cyber Lead on all upcoming projects to develop scope of work and resource requirements.
· Requires Bachelor?s degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Math) or equivalent, and twelve to fifteen years of related information technology experience with five plus years in Cyber Security. PMP is a strong plus or indoctrination of Project Planning by this methodology.
· Security+ or equivalent certification to meet DoD 8570.1M requirements for IAT Level II required CISSP preferred and required within 6 months of start.
· Requires a strong background in Cyber Projects, preferably Enterprise Wide, Cloud, or other Cyber Specialties.
Clearance requirements: Top Secret SCI Clearance and will require random or intermittent polygraph.