Full Time Employee Contractor
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide technical support to the Program Manager and certification lead; coordinate team activity at the field location.
· Provide systems and technical engineering support to the Air Force program office.
· Assist the Air Force customer create briefing packages suitable for senior AF leadership.
· Participate in system and major sub-system design reviews (SRR, SDR, PDR, CDR, SVR), test and manufacturing readiness reviews; develop and present reports summarizing assessments and results. Collect and track to closure all actions resulting from reviews; Requests for Information and Review Item Discrepancies. Coordinate approval of reports and generate system-level risks from these design reviews.
· Participate in technical Working Groups and Technical Interchange Meetings. Coordinate with team members to establish meeting agendas and publish meeting minutes.
· Assess and evaluate item test plans against applicable standards.
· Evaluate and track system and sub-system issues, risks, and configuration changes.
· Coordinate, plan, and support in Chief Engineer Review Boards (ChERB) or other technical reviews as required.
· Applying knowledge of item design, qualification test results, and manufacturing, to evaluate the suitability and risk of the resulting item.
· Consolidate and coordinate reports, data products, and notes from multiple team members into a single formal report on a routine basis.
· Review the process changes to determine impact to process stability
· Interface with multiple team and government organizations - coordinate multi-agency reports and studies to apply to current Air Force efforts.